Black Truffle & New Zealand Cold Pressed Olive Oil
New Zealand Cold Pressed Olive Oil infused with black truffle Tuber Melanosporum. Tuber melanosporum, is also known as Périgord truffle, Périgord black truffle, Black truffle and French black truffle.
Simple Truffle Secrets –
- Truffle oil works magic with just a small drizzle in mashed potato, soups, stocks, stews or meat fillings, rice and risottos.
- A spray of truffle oil will enhance many dishes including popcorn, salads , pasta and roast vegetables.
- Truffle oil can be sprayed on pizza as a finishing flavour or salsa used in the sauce..
- White truffle oil works especially well with roast meats especially chicken and duck or with dipping breads and dukkha.
- Try truffle infused honey and balsamic glaze over strong cheeses such as Blue, Brie and Smoked Cheddar or with dipping breads.